All organizations are making frantic efforts to grow their bottom line but most of them are found trapped in these 5 dangerous omissions that are impeding their growth:
1. Sales people go to prospects selling.
No one wants to buy, and the moment you approach prospects trying to sell to them they will run away from you. Be a trusted and expert advisor.
2. Use language that chases away potential clients.
The moment you use words like cost, price, contract, signing etc you scare away your prospect. Learn the right words that trigger the buying desire.
3. People in business waiting for customers to come.
Without an active pipeline there is no change of getting new business. You cannot not wait only for referrals and walk in clients. Your pipeline is your lifeline.
4. People in business expecting customers to know what they want.
Your prospects usually have a faint idea of what their real exposures are and the dangers of not taking up your product or service. Show them where they are exposed and how you can solve their problem.
5. Sales people expecting customers to make buying decisions on their own.
Making a buying decision is a difficult one and the prospect needs to be assisted in reaching and making the decision. Remember they have made bad decisions before, and are hesitant to repeat the same mistake. How do you help them make the buying decision?
- If you choose to take up this training, you and your employees who once thought they were not sales material can be transformed into tremendously effective and efficient sales machines.
- The Salesforce will bring in results
- The organization will cease to experience the Dow Jones with ups and downs
- The Pipeline will become everyone’s Lifeline.
- The psychology of Selling
- Qualities of a sales person
- Potential buyer pyramid
- Diagnostic selling
- Education based selling
- Influencing customer behaviour
- Fanatical prospecting
- Dealing with objections
- The Secrets of Closing the sale
- Customer Relationship Management
After sitting with you to identify the specific areas that you need training on, we engage in interactive and practical sessions that are motivational in nature, while imparting excellent selling skills to your team.
This course is offed at different levels within the organization : Sales Teams, Managers and Executives
Talk to us today!
Duration : 2 Days