Are you tired of working with:
- Employees who cannot take the initiative?
- De-motivated personnel?
- Teams with no sense of purpose?
- Workers who can’t go the extra mile
- Subordinates who do not grasp the bigger picture?
- Employees who drop the ball?
If your answer is yes, then your solution may be Team Building. Or How often do you say this?
- These people can’t work as a team
- I keep saying the same thing but they do the exact opposite
- No matter how hard I try to motivate them they remain mediocre
- I wish I could just fire the whole team
- If only there was a magic formula to get them to work as a team
Studies have shown that people tend to work harder and even more intelligently when they come together, understand the objectives and develop shared values. This is why building a team and adding a personal spin to make people real and likable on your team goes a long way towards achieving the organization’s objectives
We believe that what you do before the session is just as important as what you do during the session. In our experience, it sometimes has more team building value than the session itself.
Moreover, it gives purpose, depth and meaning to our sessions. We normally do some 20 to 30 minute interviews with each individual team member about the session. What we want to get is the pulse, the attitudes and the feelings of the employees about the session and about their team.
Our training presentation style is a mixture of lecture, visual aids (videos and professionally-designed PowerPoint), discussions with participants, role-playing, hands-on activities.
We structure training programs for extensive participant involvement by encouraging questions and offering interactive scenarios to apply lessons taught. Handouts are provided as aids for note taking and to give participants concrete steps
to take home from the training.
The presenter interacts with the audience through activities and exercises, providing opportunity for group discussions where appropriate and we provide time for questions.
- Barriers breaking exercise
- Group discussions
- Bonding games
- Strengths acknowledgement exercise
Simba Manunure | CEO
Nico Seguro de Vida, Mozambique
Seacom Tanzania | Silla Philip Cs Lead Engineer
Diamond Seguros, Mozambique | Ana Gunde | CEO
Seacom South Africa | Letty Mboweni Contracts Admnistrator
Indico Seguros, South Africa | Ruben Chivale CEO