Everyone does it. Everyone feels guilty when they do it. And everyone resolves never to do it again, but they do. What is it?
The real essence of Time Management is the ability to manage yourself and your activities in the available time. This ability enables you to achieve more than the 95% of men and women who go through life crawling upon their hands and knees, defeated and depleted.
- The ability to create your own personal system for managing time
- Adoption of Anti-Procrastination Strategies
- Shared experiences
You move from being a thinker to a doer
- Develop a Personal sense of time
- The five Main aspect of Time Management
- Prioritize high value-adding tasks
- Become aware of time-stealers
- Cope with interruptions and change
- Planning with flexibility
- Multi-task with focus
- Use breaks effectively to recharge
- Delegating assertively
- Self motivation and reward
A mixture of lecture, visual aids (videos and professionally-designed PowerPoint), discussions with participants, role-playing and hands-on activities.
We structure training programs for extensive participant involvement by encouraging questions and offering interactive scenarios to apply lessons taught. Handouts are provided as aids for note taking and to give participants concrete steps to take home from the training.
The presenter interacts with the audience through activities and exercises, providing opportunity for group discussions where appropriate and we provide time for questions.
- Do you face a constant barrage of looming deadlines?
- Does your desk always say to you, “I have more work that you can manage?”
- Do you sometimes just forget to do something important, so that people have to chase you to get work done?
- Does your day seem shorter than others’ but you have less to do than them?
Duration : In Half a Day you will pick tools that will ensure you never cry about short of time again in your life.