One of the major errors committed by Sales people is to go out selling. In so doing they alienate and scare away their prospects. What they forget is that no one wants to be sold to. People are not interested in buying, so why do you approach them with your sales language? You are shooting yourself in the foot. The world has changed and so should be the modern day sales person. The era of tricks and tactics in selling is long gone. Customers enter the sales conversation with preconceived ideas. To them salespeople all come from the same mold.[woocommerce_one_page_checkout template=”product-list”]
Understanding the pre-existing mind of the customer as you begin will help maintain your emotional control. Your behaviour will either confirm or contradict the stereotype and set you apart. But a fact remains that If the customer hears you using the same lines that he heard another salesman use last night he will associate you with them.
Salespeople confirm customers’ negative sales stereotypes when they tell them what to do, when they lecture at them and when they imply customers are wrong. In the customer’s eyes they act like critical parents, lecturing professors and accusatory policemen.
You need to embrace what works and discard old methods that only serve to get you better at getting worse quicker.
So how should you approach your prospects? Chet Holmes said that people will come to you way faster and stay longer to learn something of value to them than they will ever come just to be sold to.
There are plenty of reactive-type salespeople who get by, or even thrive, when enough business comes their way. But there is a dire shortage of those who can create opportunities through their own proactive effort. Most of today’s salespeople haven’t been taught on how to prospect, plan and execute new business acquisition models.
People and companies have needs. Those of us with sales responsibility represent businesses with potential solutions to those needs. There is also an entire universe of prospective clients with whom we have never done business. These “prospects” have needs too. Our incredibly straightforward job is to connect with these clients to determine if our solutions will meet their needs. We should help them discover what they need and help them get it. The more and better we do that simple job, the more successful we will be, and the more we will sell. That’s sales. Last century, last decade, last year, last week, yesterday, today and tomorrow – that is sales.
The sales success journey is not for the ordinary. It is only for those who are determined to make it in numbers and effort. You need to be conscious of what you want in your life and pursue it relentlessly with a dogged determination.
For the first time ever I’m offering a sales training and mentoring program to take you from wherever you are in your selling ability to having the skills to become a top pro seller. I’m about to reveal to you the scientifically proven sales secrets of top producers…
It is an exciting journey that we shall walk together and I guarantee you that you will get your return on your investment.
- How to Create rapport with prospects, engaging them at a relationship level and knowing how to ask the right questions that bring out relevant information to use for closing the sale.
- Relentless and enthusiastic pursuit of potential prospects is what separates a fanatical prospector from the rest of the sales force. This level of engagement reaps the highest professional and financial rewards.
- Knowing how to provide education to your prospects will make them want to come to you more often that when you want to sell to them. Clients will come to you to learn something of value than they will come to buy from you.
- Rejection is an inevitable part of sales. Transforming the energy of rejection into a positive force for prospecting is how to overcome the fear of hearing “No.”
- Value Clarity. You will be able to show the value of your offering and the consequences of not having your value.
- The ability to close a sales is one of the most important ingredients of a successful sales person. It’s feared by both the sales person and the prospect. Master it and you’ll be a master at selling.
- This program is for you if you want to dramatically increase your effectiveness in the selling. You want to prospect with poise and confidence.
- This program is for you if you want to increase your revenue from commissions and bonuses. You need to know how to fill your pipeline with good prospects not suspects.
- This program is for you if you want to dramatically improve your sales results. You want to close sales but do lacking the right tools to persuade.
- Most importantly this program is for you if you want to be a professional salesperson who can make a living from your mouth. You will learn all the techniques of professional selling as well as how to make money out of it.
Executives – You’re the chief sales person! You’re the one who faces the board to explain company performance. Mastering the sales skills will make your live more enjoyable as a business executive.
Managers – You always coach your sales teams to perform at a higher level producing excellent sales results. With these key concepts you will influence to dream more, do more and become more.
Sales Agents – Convincing the buyer to see the value of my product is the biggest challenge that I face. If I could win in that aspect I know my sales figures will soar.
Experienced Salespeople – I know it’s hard to admit that there are some things you can learn and I know it’s hard to admit you aren’t making the money you think you should. Well, I won’t tell anyone you’re working with me…It will be our secret.
So what does this mean to you? It means you will gain vast amounts of knowledge and training to develop you into a proficient sales person as you will get the best possible training by someone who’s done it and is still doing it.
Do you know what makes me sick? Criminal types who charge you outrageous amounts of money, who lie to you, cheat you, intimidate you and/or give you no service at all. You won’t get any of that overhyped crap from me or anyone who works for me.
You’ll get an intensive, high quality training program that promises to teach you the things you need to know to thrive in the selling.
You and your sales team have options:
- We can go through an intensive and compressed one day of the Unlimited Sales Success training
- You can decide to have the whole package and go through the entire three days of unraveling the Ultimate Sales Success.
- You’ll receive one of these valuable modules once every week for the next 12 weeks…as they’re broken down into 24 hours of intensive sales knowledge impartation. I do this to give you time to breathe, focus on one module at a time, and avoid information overload or overwhelm. I’ll be with you every step of the way… Walking you through the exact blueprint needed for your sales success – regardless of the competition or the economy.
- For maximum results you can choose options 1 or 2 then ice it with option 3.With that being said…
Here’s a glimpse of what you get when you take up Unlimited Sales Success, and what you’ll discover in each of the modules …Here’s What You Get Inside…
It’s how you can be able to earn 10X more than average salespeople…
- The psychology of Selling
- The world has painted a negative picture on the sales profession and sales professionals. How do we change this stereotype? By understanding the responsibilities of a salesperson:
- He/she identifies problems
- He/she identifies solutions
- He/she provides solutions
- Your attitude towards selling has to be positive. Life is all about selling. The wheels of business are turning because of sales people. From cradle to casket you’re just selling yourself. By understanding and implementing the right skills, you can double, triple, even quadruple your sales with some simple “tweaks” to your sales methods – which will let you claim the bragging rights of being a top 3% earner in your field.
How they collect 80% of the income, leaving scraps for everyone else… how they close more business, bigger transactions and get all the rewards. Fully 80% of self-made millionaires are entrepreneurs or salespeople.
- Qualities of a sales person
You cannot be effective in selling without the quality of ambition, positive energy, knowledge of product, interpersonal savvy and empathy
- Fanatical prospecting
Many sales people are scared to death when they hear the word “prospecting.” It triggers the following fears in them:
Fear of Rejection
Fear of Failure
Fear of Being wrong
Fear of Emotional discomfort- Interrupting people
In sales you need to always have a pipeline.
Always fill up your pipeline with good quality prospects and then move those prospects through the pipeline.
In order to do that you have to prospect every single day.
Timing is key. Research to figure out when your prospect’s buying window is open and then plan accordingly.
Most people call and receive a no and think they have failed. What have you learnt? So that’s a win. That information is going to help you win in the future. “No” does not mean failure. Strive to gather more information than you had before.
- The 30 day Rule:
- The prospecting that you do in any given 30day period has a tendency to pay off over the next 90 days.
- Consistent daily prospecting is the key to pipeline. The cumulative impact of a lot of little effort is massive over time.
- It’s easy to put prospecting off. Have rules in your life.
- Sales people who dedicate an hour everyday will have massive results if they do it consistently
- Potential buyer pyramid
At any given time, you have 3 percent of the population looking for your product or service. You have an additional 6 percent to 7 percent who are open to your product but not actively buying. The remaining 90 percent of people fit into one of three categories:
1. 30%: I’m not really thinking about buying your product.
2. 30%: I don’t think I’m interested in your product (the “soft no”).
3. 30%: I am not interested; I hate your product.
The hook of education-based marketing is to appeal to the person who is not interested at all. What can you say to that person to make them interested and start to ask about what you are selling?
- Diagnostic selling
Your success is not based on your ability to give information but your ability to get information.
No matter what you sell, a consultative selling approach will get the job done. Have The Mindset Of A Doctor
You need to take your salesperson’s hat off for a moment and instead put your doctors hat on. Like with any doctor’s consultation they will ask you lots of questions before writing out a prescription – you need to use the same approach. Find Out The Key Drivers For Change
In order of importance your buyers will take action more on:
So while performing your doctor’s diagnosis bear this in mind.
You’ll want to uncover the pain, the fears and the pleasures from your buyers. Only then will they be “motivated” to take action.
The first conversations we should have with customers are not sales conversations they are discovery conversations.
In most instances the problem is not the sales person but the sales process.
Diagnosis is more important than presentation because It is always focused on the customer
Diagnosis maintains and protects the customer’s self esteem.
It engages the customer as a collaborative partner. You’re on a journey and reaching conclusions together
It promotes ownership. When customers collaborate, solving their problems & developing solutions, they’ll take ownership of the solutions.
It differentiates you from your competition
Diagnosis is something you do with your customer, selling is something you do to your customer
- Influencing customer behavior
The issue of value is inescapable. Every conversation with a customer must be about value, and every solution provider must remain vitally concerned with value.
The burden of proof
You can’t count on customers to recognize on their own the value you bring to the table, otherwise there would be no need for the salespeople.
The process of buying is based on change. How do you move the client to change?
Salespeople are poor at translating the features of their product or service into benefits for the buyer.
A feature – an attribute – a color, a configuration;
A benefit – what that feature does for the customer.
Always ask, “is what we are discussing for the seller or the buyer?
- Dealing with objections
If you’re tired of losing sales to responses like, “Your price is too high,” “Now isn’t a good time,” or, “We’ll buy if you add these features,” it’s time to get serious about overcoming objections.
Instead of hoping your prospects won’t have objections (they always will), spend some time preparing for them in advance.
Objections are normal, natural, and unavoidable part of the sales process. Nonetheless many salespeople become discouraged and disheartened when customers begin to object to their offerings on the basis of high price, better offers from competitors, and other reasons. The fact is customers are bombarded by hundreds and even thousands of commercial messages and as a result are skeptical, suspicious, and careful with their time and money.
No matter what you’re selling clients will have questions and concerns that you must resolve before you can proceed with a sale.
Your ability to handle these questions and concerns is a key skill essential to your sales success.
- Closing the sale
Closing is professionally using a person’s desire to own the benefits of your product then blending your sincere desire to serve in helping a person make a decision that is good for them. No matter what you’re selling and what sales technique you are using your ability to bring the prospect to a buying decision is crucial, to a successful close. However, it is the most stressful part of the sales process for both the sales person and a prospect. This is because:
– All customer have had negative buying experiences
– They bought something and discovered later that they paid too much
– Were made to buy a wrong thing that didn’t perform what they wanted and had to replace with a different product.
– The item broke down and they couldn’t get it repaired.
– Every person has the fear of failure to some degree. Because of their buying failures that fears is triggered every time they come across a salesperson or sale offer of any kind
– On the other hand fear of rejection accounts for over 80% of the sale person’s fear to ask for a sale.
The Importance of closing
- Helping clients rationalize the decision they want to make
- Helping client deal with procrastination
- Helping client deal with their fear
- Helping client overcome indecision
Closing techniques and methods
|10. You will be a much better sales person.
9. You will receive higher income.
8. You will deliver more sales in more interesting ways.
7. You will receive more sales awards.
6. You will be infinitely more confident in the outcome of each sales interaction.
5. You will get more repeat business.
4. You will get more referral business.
3. You will improve your sales skills.
2. You will get more prestigious clients.
And the number one reason to go through this program is:
1. You will make more money!
You’ll learn special practice techniques that take no extra time out of your busy day, but make you look EXTREMELY POLISHED.
Much, Much, More!
Ozias Mucheriwa Founder, Motivcenter
Ozias is a certified Coach, Speaker & Trainer. He has been trained in USA by the world’s renowned Leadership guru, John Maxwell. He has travelled extensively conducting workshops and seminars on Sales, Leadership, Team Building and Employee Motivation. Ozias is also a qualified Insurance practitioner. He studied with the University of South Africa and the Zimbabwe Institute of Management. He has over fifteen years’ corporate leadership experience having worked in the insurance industry in Zimbabwe and Mozambique. He was the Executive Director of Hubertus Clausius Insurance Brokers where he perfected his Selling ability before founding Motivcenter. Ozias is well known for his unique approach in unleashing the intrinsic potential in corporate leadership teams. He inspires individual team members to pursue excellence and be more productive in their respective areas of work.
Ozias has influenced positive team dynamics through his training programs for clients which include FNB Bank, KPMG, SNV, Coca Cola Sabco, Indico Seguros, Mozre, Sanlam, AON, Global Alliance and Seacom among others.